Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help needed please

Gareth Jolliffe

Mar 5, 2018
Hi I'm new to this so if it' in the wrong place please remove but iv just bought a paintball gun and I don't know what it is iv contact eclipse but Thay don' know to Thay told me try on here I don' know wether it runs on air or co2
Any help would be much appreciated

Attachments

sl2ai

Team Marvel
Jul 2, 2010
Leicester
I'm not sure what that is but personally I would not run CO2 through it as it has an electronic board in it.

Gareth Jolliffe

Mar 5, 2018
Thanks iv been looking at them but it has a different hopper connecter it' got a dark angel look about and bob long intimidater there the only two that iv found with the same looks about them

Gareth Jolliffe

Mar 5, 2018
Thanks bod do you know any anywhere in manchester or near that will service it because I don't know if it works as I'm new to owning my own gun

Gareth Jolliffe

Mar 5, 2018
Diablo Mongoose .
Thank you bod I'm new to this forum stuff so put a reply on the thred do you know any where in manchester that will service it as I'm a total newbie to owning a gun and I don' know if it works ether

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
It looks like a standard diablo mongoose 2 to me including the feed neck, there slight differences between different versions, i have one that looks like this which is slightly different to yours. No i don't live anywhere near manchester so have no idea who can do servicing over there. It's a cheap gun so have a go yourself.p4pb2003794.jpg