Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help needed please

Gareth Jolliffe

Mar 5, 2018
It looks like a standard diablo mongoose 2 to me including the feed neck, there slight differences between different versions, i have one that looks like this which is slightly different to yours. No i don't live anywhere near manchester so have no idea who can do servicing over there. It's a cheap gun so have a go yourself.View attachment 57216
Ok thanks ill try as it only cost me 11 pounds do you know where I can order the kit from and spare parts as the charger is missng and the air tank has been lost in the post when the person posted it to me will any air tank fit it or dose it have to be a sertem one

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
No idea where you can get bits from, the one i have i bought as non working gun for display purposes on my gun stands, as they're pretty old i suspect it may be hard to find spares and you'll probably have to get them from the states, and in my opinion it's probably not worth it. Yes any air bottle will fit.

Reactions: Gareth Jolliffe

Gareth Jolliffe

Mar 5, 2018
No idea where you can get bits from, the one i have i bought as non working gun for display purposes on my gun stands, as they're pretty old i suspect it may be hard to find spares and you'll probably have to get them from the states, and in my opinion it's probably not worth it. Yes any air bottle will fit.
Ok thanks looks like the bin for it then lol sorry to be a pain in the bum but your help was much appreciated

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
well it'll be worth putting a battery in it and airing it up to see if it shoots, you should be able to run it off a normal 9v pp3 battery and not need a charger.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Not to put anyone down, But why don`t you go on U-Tube, type in the name of the gun and you should have everything you want to know about it in front of you ??? you may not want to keep it ??

Gareth Jolliffe

Mar 5, 2018
well it'll be worth putting a battery in it and airing it up to see if it shoots, you should be able to run it off a normal 9v pp3 battery and not need a charger.
It has a battery in it I’ve turned it on and it Makes a clicking nose and I’ve cocked it and it fires but carnt get tank filed as I don’t have one and I really don’t want to spend 35 pound on a tank if I can’t get parts for it and I’ve read up that places won’t fill your tanks with out being checked and has a stamp on it or something and that’s if I get the tank back from parcel force lol but thank you for all your help

Gareth Jolliffe

Mar 5, 2018
Not to put anyone down, But why don`t you go on U-Tube, type in the name of the gun and you should have everything you want to know about it in front of you ??? you may not want to keep it ??
Iv looked on YouTube it’s an American gun and will have to import parts as I can not find any uk dealers thanks for reply

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
It has a battery in it I’ve turned it on and it Makes a clicking nose and I’ve cocked it and it fires but carnt get tank filed as I don’t have one and I really don’t want to spend 35 pound on a tank if I can’t get parts for it and I’ve read up that places won’t fill your tanks with out being checked and has a stamp on it or something and that’s if I get the tank back from parcel force lol but thank you for all your help
Go to the site you play at and ask to borrow an air bottle to test your gun, and if you're going to play paintball with your own gear you'll need a bottle anyway, as far as i know paintball bottles are on parcel forces prohibited list so you won't get that back if it was sent with them.

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Iv looked on YouTube it’s an American gun and will have to import parts as I can not find any uk dealers thanks for reply
Most paintball guns and equipment are american, the problem you have with that gun is that it is old and was a low end (cheap/starter) gun to start with so any dealers that ever stocked parts for it will have ceased stocking them years ago.

Gareth Jolliffe

Mar 5, 2018
Most paintball guns and equipment are american, the problem you have with that gun is that it is old and was a low end (cheap/starter) gun to start with so any dealers that ever stocked parts for it will have ceased stocking them years ago.
Ok thanks I will try i thinks its better just to look for something more up to date but at the lower end of the market