Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help needed

pez069

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
whats the best thing to do if u shoot someone out and they dont leave the game? i am just starting to get into paintball and it pisses me off when i waste 10 shots at a guy and when i hit him he doesnt leave. what could be done, should i tell i ref or what? (im working on the aim) any help is good

Billteamdirt

Apr 15, 2002
Not sure never been there
Visit site
Bring it to the attention of the ref..sure you can yell at him and say stuff like "hey check your left leg there see that yellow mark? that means you have to go away now!" (i had to say that exact thing to a guy at a tourny last week) but for the most part just yell at the ref it's part of their job to get people that play with no honour off of the field anyway.

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
If a player keeps doing it then i find not stopping when i know he's been hit persuades them to leave a bit quicker :p

pez069

Apr 30, 2002
Visit site
i need more help

could some1 explain the mercy rule to me....i know what it is basically but what happens if u merci some1 and he shoots u or runs away and shoots u?

KCJones228

Tiki Beer God
Aug 20, 2001
Albany NY
Visit site
that's when you get behind someone that doesn't know you are there. Give them the old "SURENDER OR DIE!!!". if they throw up their hands, let them walk off. If they make the slightest turn in your direction or hesitate, light them up like a christmas tree.