Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help Please

Lloyd williamson

May 15, 2015
Hey Guys and Girls

My has just been state side and back though has been hauling round a pile of paintball gear and bought some more as my brother used to play semi pro here in the uk. Though he is now done with the sport and we would like to get rid of our gear.
I have no clue the price of all the gear and whats worth what you have any advice or tips ?

Yours lloyd

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Why is that photo dated September 2013?

Looks like a lot of low end, entry level markers to be honest. Same for the masks, all pretty entry level.

If you want a sales thread you'll have to either work up 20 posts or sign up for platinum membership.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Hey Guys and Girls

My has just been state side and back though has been hauling round a pile of paintball gear and bought some more as my brother used to play semi pro here in the uk. Though he is now done with the sport and we would like to get rid of our gear.
I have no clue the price of all the gear and whats worth what you have any advice or tips ?

Yours lloyd
Was your brother playing in SPL then ?
What year and which team ?

Lloyd williamson

May 15, 2015
Why is that photo dated September 2013?

Looks like a lot of low end, entry level markers to be honest. Same for the masks, all pretty entry level.

If you want a sales thread you'll have to either work up 20 posts or sign up for platinum membership.

Its dated the 2013 because thats the last time we took pictures before storing it.
Due to the trans atlantic life they been around for a while.
Will be taking the lot out again once i have time for a new set of pictures.

Yep all this stuff entry level gear all the pro markers and gear went with my brother.
If he sold it cool but atm been left with how he got started in the sport.

I hear you on the sales i will be working on it. Though atm i just had this kinda piled onto my lap to deal with.

Lloyd williamson

May 15, 2015
Was your brother playing in SPL then ?
What year and which team ?
My Brother Was with Essex Undead Team
Played back in 2011-2012
As for his level of play i know he went over and played in The Paris World Cup
Plus went and trained with The Russian Legion when they had a training camp
Thus I would say semi pro.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The ability to sell comes with 20 posts or upgrading to platinum membership

Doesn't need to cost much for platinum,best vfm is lifetime membership but if you have no interest then one year may be worthwhile depending on how quick you want access to sales/ how much effort you can be bothered to go into posting
Just asking for advice on prices / selling won't get you far with the 20 posts

A few things there won't be worth much in themselves
Air & co2 aluminium cylinders have little value new anyway and are heavy to post. Fibre 4500psi have value if in date