Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help Pmr Bolt Leak!

still unsure

im assuming it was the reg! still not too sure as i ran out of gas so i will let you know as soon as i have another full tank! even with the leak when i pulled the trigger with the eyes off i was expecting something but nothing all that i could hear was the solenoid clicking! i really am hoping and preying that the problem is solved coz my girl would be heartbroken! but anyways happy xmas all im gonna go keep my fingers crossed. will keep u all updated as and when things develop

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
im assuming it was the reg! still not too sure as i ran out of gas so i will let you know as soon as i have another full tank! even with the leak when i pulled the trigger with the eyes off i was expecting something but nothing all that i could hear was the solenoid clicking! i really am hoping and preying that the problem is solved coz my girl would be heartbroken! but anyways happy xmas all im gonna go keep my fingers crossed. will keep u all updated as and when things develop
well by what you are saying sounds like there isnt enough pressure going into the marker.

when you had the air, could you move the bolt by hand?

-james

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
just a word of advise dont use dye slick to lube your gun its aweful in cold conditions use dow 33 lube it helps the bolt move easier also up the dwell . it sounds to me like you are getting slight bolt stick,,,use this link if you need dow 33 http://www.theoben.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=54
Dye Slick lube is now Dow33, and that's what should of been included with the PMR.

I would guess that low inline pressure could well be of been the problem, as said before.

As there is no LPR on a PMR, i would be careful about playing about with the inline without gauging (sp?) the pressure first, otherwise you could inadvertantly blow the solenoid.