Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help Pmr Bolt Leak!

darren maskell

The Ghandi Man
Jul 17, 2003
lincolnshire
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
Ive had mine for a few weeks and it happend out of the box and i found it was'nt getting enough air. The pin on the bottle was'nt getting depressed enough so i degassed and took the hose out of the air port and turned the pin depressor in a turn or two and that sorted the problem hope that sorts it.;)

bolt grrrrrarrrrrrrggggr YOU obey the fist!

tried that buddy coz that was where the first leak came from! after i sorted that it started coming from the bolt! its wrapped now so either way she will be happy to know she has 1! if there is a manufacturing problem i will go and get it replaced asap as she wont be able to use it til mid january anyways!

yeah that is another one i thought of! i looked on thier site for support but couldnt find anything there! found some stuff on other forums and im not the only guy who is having problems with his pmr! i thought they were all tested b4 they left the factory?? obviosly not in the case of my one lol plus when in config mode you have to take the battery out to turn the marker off not sure if that is normal either?!?!?

speedbird_666

Old Skool Is Cool....
Feb 1, 2003
Bournemouth.
Every new gun released has some sort of teething problems, DM6s with their eye systems, Egos with their Detents (and Noids on the 07s), 06 Timmys and their Poppet valves etc, all ended up being sorted by the manufacturers in the end.

I would ring Dye after Xmas if there any more problems, their number is 02086 496330.

As for config mode problem, if you flick the dip switch back to the 'Normal' setting, it should take you out of configuration mode, at least that's what it did on mine.

cheers buddy! i did try and flip it out of config mode but i might have flipped the wrong dipswitch! thats why i started taking the battery out! how are you finding your rail? i was thinking of getting one for myself as a backup marker but now im not so sure coz of the problems i have had with this one! the only reason i am trying so hard to get it sorted is coz nadz fell in love with it when she first saw it!

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Just to re-iterate what some others have said,
-check that the Hyper2 is set to an appropriate pressure, 3 1/2 turns out is stock
-simply firing 1 or 2 shots (without paint ofcourse) can settle minor leaks as the process of cycling helps seat the o-rings properly
-check that the bolt assembly is screwed all the way in, otherwise seals may not line up accordingly inside the marker

if you require any more assistance then feel free to PM me, or e-mail me

eurotech@dyeprecision.com

the DYE Europe office will re-open again on tuesday 2nd January 07 if you wish to call for help on 0208 649 6330

thanks

Ash Chaplen
Technical Support
DYE Europe

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
yeah that is another one i thought of! i looked on thier site for support but couldnt find anything there! found some stuff on other forums and im not the only guy who is having problems with his pmr! i thought they were all tested b4 they left the factory?? obviosly not in the case of my one lol plus when in config mode you have to take the battery out to turn the marker off not sure if that is normal either?!?!?
when you are in config. mode, the buttons have no effect on the board

if you wish to programme the marker, turn it off, flip dipswitch 2 in to the on position, turn the gun on and do the programming you require, then to turn the marker off push dipswitch 2 into the off position while the marker is still on, the board will then go through the boot up sequence as if you have just turned it on.now you can turn it off.

And i would like to assure you that they are all tested in production, and upon their arrival here at DYE Europe.

thanks

Ash Chaplen
Technical Support
DYE Europe