The Home Of European Paintball

Help prevent the domestic abuse

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Of me.

My addiction to shiny metal pneumatic objects that fire paintballs has landed me in hot water with my good lady.

To help prevent my impending demise can i get some pricing advice for these items please?

A)

04 Prostock E1 Eblade Autococker used but good condition.All pneumatics working fine. (stock 12" eclipse barrel). C/W Scenario dreams T board with all the various fire modes (response trigger,ramping,blah de blah).

B) E1 Eblade board.

Thankyou.

Chris

Skeet

Platinum Member
Of me.

My addiction to shiny metal pneumatic objects that fire paintballs has landed me in hot water with my good lady.

To help prevent my impending demise can i get some pricing advice for these items please?

A)

04 Prostock E1 Eblade Autococker used but good condition.All pneumatics working fine. (stock 12" eclipse barrel). C/W Scenario dreams T board with all the various fire modes (response trigger,ramping,blah de blah).

B) E1 Eblade board.

Thankyou.

Chris
Sell it for parts mate, you cant get parts here very easily any more, so sell off the individual parts, you will make way more than you would selling it in one piece.

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Hello.

Yup i have considered this. I have hawked many a part out on Mcarterbrown looking for spares.

But i really cannot be arsed sending this part here and this part there.

This particular one was destined for the chop shop for midgeting and half blocking but alas it was not to be. Moving soon and need to lighten the load.

I've had a look at the general price range of second hand cockers available here and i'l mark it up relative to the current prices i reckon.

Thanks for your post mate:)

Chris