Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help Save Paintball.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, I wish I could be there. My apartment is now clean and hopefully will stay that way for the near future. Hey, what was that chat link? I think that thread got deleted and I figured I'd give it a try.

HEY, WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO DELETE SOMETHING, COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE US ADVANCED WARNING???? SOME OF US MIGHT NEED SOME OF THAT INFO!

Well done guys

My emails are gone to all the fore-mentioned.
Tjhe funny thing is that my missus buys 19 (as well as all the other girly magazines) and she said she never even reads articles like this. ( spends most of her time looking at handbags and shoes, god what i would do for a bag to come through the door without Gucci, Louis vuitton or burberry on it)

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
hating copy typning more by the minuet

But loves Diggie so has done it;)
You have just conquered my heart! You have gone through grammatical Vietnam just there and you came out nigh unscathed to deliver this to my doorstep. Thanks for your trouble!

Although the article smells of teenybopper ignorance like mommy's hairy armpits, I really doubt it will "dent" paintball in a big way. Worse things have happened at events damaging the sport. I'm not saying it should be ignored at all (hence the flood of mails), but 19's reader base is probably far too busy with permanent lippy and PVC catsuits to fully dig the article like Tortoise Licker said. But I enjoy reading about the efforts people made to school these fools.

And Liz, you're evil! :eek: See you at Mayhemp. Buddha BLT sandwiches for all to enjoy.

Mador

lurkin' in a dark place
Aug 7, 2001
Selby ...near York.
Visit site
Sparklie...you are the dogs doobries!!

you have managed in one post to not only stereotype most fella's but at the some time exonerate them...I look forward to meeting you:)

Cleavage aside...I'll still shoot at your ass on the field and happily swap recipes off it.

This is the spirit of paintball..........nothing more..

I look forward to meeting you and hope my ugly old ass won't make me look like the hunchback of Notre Dame.;)

Look forward to the first meeting...even if your 7 ft tall green and have an acne prob:D......which I doubt ( someone who makes as great cookies as you needs a medal not an ovation)

Congrat's on having made a good site...that's all I'll say....

I've heard alot about this lady........all from punters!......she is the dog's bits is all....

Sparklie you have done youself proud!!

Enjoy Life

Mador

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Big thanks to Sparklie for writing the first few paragraphs of the article out. You get more of an idea,

So has anyone had a reply from them yet?

I think letter number 2 is on the way:D

Give them till lunch then we are off again.

Cheers all!
Well if somethings worth doing then I think we had better do it properly and be infromed unlike 19 mag's Dr.
Um now what dose this article say about him me thinks I am not trained but draw my own conclusions:rolleyes:

Good luck to all you emailing. Lucky as Diggie so rightly puts it is aimed at a taregt audeince more intreasted in the latest eye shadows for spring than none pc biast rants from a wimp!

laters

Sparklie