Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HELP! screw problems

Adamhenders

Hammer 7, Expendables
May 7, 2013
Durham
true. It's more so i can look at the product though. I've ordered a set purely so i can have a look at them and see whether its worth buying a decent set. I do the same with most other tools as i hate the cheap and nasty stuff but there is no point forking out a fortune on something i may not actually want/need.

£1.50 metal tools?... likely why the screw stripped in the first place :ROFLMAO: (well..definitely the case with me...my drapers are hidden away! had to rely on cheap crappy screwdrivers i had lying around (n))
i think thats why my screws stripped, what are a good set of alan keys?

matj

Mar 22, 2013
i think thats why my screws stripped, what are a good set of alan keys?
Personally I always go for good branded products. The likes of draper etc can set you back a few quid but its worthwhile. Sites like amazon etc will help as you can read reviews before buying. Very handy for tools.

Failing normal DIY manufacturers then you have paintball ones too. Planet for example make their own Allen key sets alongside most other decent paintball companies.

One thing to always remember is it can be as much the fault of the screw as the tools. My solenoid for example... The screws in that were seriously soft. If you end up with this situation stop trying as soon as the screw starts wearing down. The more of the head that is left the better for other methods of screw removal such as gluing, using rotary tools to create a notch for a normal screwdriver etc.

Reactions: Adamhenders

matj

Mar 22, 2013
matj where can i get replacement screws for my bt4 assault?
have a look here http://www.rap4uk.com/Paintball-BT-Empire-UK-s/2262.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=2262&show=150&page=1

Get out the manual and see exactly what part it is, then check the site for it. Sometimes listed as the parts name other times just the part number.

Ring them to make sure they have it in stock first though. If not ask if they can order some. Due to screws being items which are not often requested they may have to order it in for you which is understandable.

Reactions: Adamhenders

Adamhenders

Hammer 7, Expendables
May 7, 2013
Durham
have a look here http://www.rap4uk.com/Paintball-BT-Empire-UK-s/2262.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=2262&show=150&page=1

Get out the manual and see exactly what part it is, then check the site for it. Sometimes listed as the parts name other times just the part number.

Ring them to make sure they have it in stock first though. If not ask if they can order some. Due to screws being items which are not often requested they may have to order it in for you which is understandable.
wow great 40p for a screw :p

Reactions: matj

matj

Mar 22, 2013
It happens I'm afraid. Much better than when I had hobby rc cars ... Parts were hardly available from anywhere. At least we can get the items we need (y)

matj

Mar 22, 2013
Habao hyper ST and then Team Associated B4...

had a blade CX2 as well...couldnt get on with helis though

makes me tempted to buy more RC gear :ROFLMAO: