Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help selling guns

3AJ12

Apr 16, 2013
Hey guys, I have a couple of Axes that I wish to sell, the thing is I haven't played in about a year and therefore haven't tested them in a year as I don't have any air (they worked fine the last time I shot them. I could check them internally but the nearest air to test them is 1h 30m drive away (and then back). My question is what sort of state I could sell these in, and how much I'd have to take off the price due to them not being checked in a year, thanks!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
A year isnt that long. Just clean em, relube (sparingly) and sell them for what Axes are going for. At the end of the day, if the new owner has an issue, its unlikely it will be something we cant fix, or give advice to fix.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Thankfully even if you find they aren't working replacement boards/solenoids etc for axes are among the cheapest around. Wouldn't take a great deal of outlay to get them into saleable condition

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hi guys im looking for help I also have a geo2.1 and and ego10 I wish to sell not been used in around 9 month I am unable to post on the for sale posts can somebody please help me
Hi,

there's a three week +20 post qualifying period before you can access the classifieds. Alternatively you can purchase plat membership to bypass it.

I'd guess your markers are worth approx £200-£250 each depending on condition but I'm literally guesstimating that.

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick

chelsie

Sep 22, 2015
Hi,

there's a three week +20 post qualifying period before you can access the classifieds. Alternatively you can purchase plat membership to bypass it.

I'd guess your markers are worth approx £200-£250 each depending on condition but I'm literally guesstimating that.
Thankyou dusty much appreciated