Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help, Vanguard creed leak.

DS Ram Boy

Get Some!
Mar 4, 2011
Landford
www.facebook.com
I have owned the Creed (I know its the marker from hell) for quite a while now and never had any issues with it untill recently, I put on a steely bottle on the creed shot perfect but got a new fiber wraped bottle and put it on the creed and it just leaked down the barrel. I put the HPR all the way in and 1 turn out and ajusted the LPR and nothing still leakes. I must admit im not a techncal person I have really no idea where to start looking to fix the problem. I would happly pay someone to fix it.

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
i know nothing about Vanguards Creeds but from where i'm looking... if it was fine on the steely bottle then with no alterations it leaks on the fibre bottle, i'm thinking it might be to do with the difference in pressure. going from a steely (3000psi) to fibre (45000psi) might have something to do with that. have u tried the old steely bottle?

if i'm chatting out my a** or along the wrong lines then tell me and i will shut up...

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
I have owned the Creed (I know its the marker from hell) for quite a while now and never had any issues with it untill recently, I put on a steely bottle on the creed shot perfect but got a new fiber wraped bottle and put it on the creed and it just leaked down the barrel. I put the HPR all the way in and 1 turn out and ajusted the LPR and nothing still leakes. I must admit im not a techncal person I have really no idea where to start looking to fix the problem. I would happly pay someone to fix it.
From my limited knowledge of poppits id suggest that the reason its leaking down the barrel is because the valve isnt holding closed correctly. It could be a damaged valve. The bottles shouldn't affect it as their output pressure should be the same or very similar. Likewise if the HPR was set too high then the influx of pressure would hold the valve closed rather than open. Just as a check, ensure your bolt is properly attached to your rammer. If not it could be that your rammer is resting against the valve, propping it open ever so slightly

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake

If its leaking from the breach then the poppet is the issue, Make sure the poppet head is secure and look for signs of wear to the poppet shaft.
The 0 ring on the poppet head should be a harder 90 nitrile as the 70 nitrile is too soft.