Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help wanted - Pricing my second gear

Gamble

Nov 29, 2005
Norwich
www.kitsune-paintball.co.uk
Hiya

It's been a while since I've done anything paintball, and since I've got no chance of playing again anytime soon I'm selling up - first dibs is going to my friends then I'll be putting anything left up on the classifieds here.

The problem is I've got no idea what anything's worth anymore so I was hoping you lovely people could help me out with some rough guide prices.

Here's what I've got, I'll try and answer any questions but I've probably forgotten most of the specifics! One thing I know is all the markers need setting up......

WGP Cocker

Dye Autococker with Eclipse upgrade to E-Cocker + brand new Detonator reg (original reg included)

Proto PM6

Proto PM5 (with aftermarket trigger)

Fibre bottle + 2 covers (bottle is out of test, has never been tested but doesn't have a mark on it. Could use a new fill nipple though)

Dye Rotor (fitted with speed feed and upgraded internals but comes with all the original bits too)

Halo Loader

Viewloader Egg plus spare shells and internals (I think you could make a second loader with the bits)

Viewloader V'locity loader

This looks like another V'locity but has no markings on it, I've got no idea if it's a copy or not

Ricochet loader (broken feed neck)

NXe Gun Bag (guns only shown for reference)

CP Pack (I think it's a 3 + 4)

R7 Pack (I think it's a 4 + 5)

Gun Stand

Pots (6 x Dye Lock Lids + 3 + 4 misc)

Odds and sods (Macroline, grease & oil + 2 or 3 other boards for the PM's that I thought I took a photo of but obviously didn't!)

Sorry for the vagueness, but I took these photos a while ago and it's all packed away again now!

Any help gratefully received,

Cheers!

Matt

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
@sci-fi1991 nay be interested, and able to provide you with a price for the cockers.

Hayden Fraser gun stand-£20
Pots-£2 each
Packs-£15-20
Macro line/oil/lube-free-£2
NXE gun bag-£15
Vlocity hoppers-£20 each
Egg-£25
Rotor-£65
PM5-£70
PM6-£90
Bottle (out of test) + bits-£50
Halo hopper-£15
Ricochet hopper-£10

Last edited:

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
WGP Cocker - probs £80 - 100 - maybe the latter end of my estimate as the bolt looks like a planet bolt

The dye cocker... hmmm its an older model - looking at the back block id say pre 2k (maybe i can be corrected?) - massive shame its been ebladed
maybe £120 - 160 but the fact its not original is what brings the price down in my opinion

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I can't help on the guns, but there's always someone willing to give a cocker a good home.

Rotors were doing a steady £80, but with the Rotor 2 have dropped the edge a bit, depending on generation approx £50 should do it.

The air cylinder can't be sold on forums out of test, might be sellable on facebook paintball sales depending on the rules of each group, and can be sold on eBay. Typicaly cylinders sell for about £80 (in test) but the price goes up or down depending on specific regulators or short dates.

For a rough depriciation on cylinders: start at £150 + £50 to cover two hydrotests.
Divide by 15 years, (about £13.33 per year)
Multiply by the remaining years, and deduct £25 per remaining test.

E.g. if its only just out of date (5 years old) and hasn't been sat out of date, then it would have 10 years left, £133.33 less £50 so 'worth' about the £80
Ignoring rules, people may still not fancy the risk of paying to test and it failing. (Especialy as you're an old player out of the game so it could have been sat empty)

I use £25 as a giude price for tests - it could cost someone £40+ to get a cylinder tested, especially if they have to send it for testing, so that again hurts what people could be willing to pay. If you have a site nearby or a dive shop then you may be able to drop it off for them to arrange a test, perhaps paying less.

Gamble

Nov 29, 2005
Norwich
www.kitsune-paintball.co.uk
Yeah, the Dye E-Cocker has gone but apart from that it's all still here.
To the best of my recollection it all works as it should (guns all need a setup) but I'll try batteries in everything before I take anyone's money. Unless it's against forum rules feel free to pm me about anything you're interested in now as I don't know when I'm going to get to a proper computer to post it all up in the for sale one!
Cheers