The Home Of European Paintball

Help with my air tank

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
I have this air tank with the standard reg -

d109.jpg
The fill nipple is at the 3 o'clock position and diggs in my wrist when holding the marker, is there any way to move it?
if so how would I do it?

below it a picture -

20140116_130015.jpg

tooniek

Jun 25, 2007
Easiest way - put bottle oring into ASA before screwing in the bottle. It should help

Reactions: H

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
There are a couple of grub screws near to where the reg screws into the asa would loosening these offer any adjustment, one of these screws can be seen in the picture.

tooniek

Jun 25, 2007
There are a couple of grub screws near to where the reg screws into the asa would loosening these offer any adjustment, one of these screws can be seen in the picture.
I'm advising to leave those screws in peace. Threads are gentle and it's easy to destroy them

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Those grub screws are to lock the bonnet into place, only remove if you need to take the bonnet off to service the internals otherwise don't touch!

As mentioned a set of ninja shims or placing an oring inside the ASA will help space/reposition the angle of how the bottle screws in

Reactions: H

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Anyone know of UK suppliers for the Ninja clips, look to be a good solution.

Otherwise, what difference is there between them and an o-ring in the ASA?

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Anyone know of UK suppliers for the Ninja clips, look to be a good solution.

Otherwise, what difference is there between them and an o-ring in the ASA?
@L.i.P.S stock Ninja regs and I think bought some from them in the past. Not sure if they have stock now or could get you some. They could also offer guidance for the oring etc. Just give Jon / Chris a call!