The Home Of European Paintball

Help with Platinum membership:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowell77

Platinum Member
Jul 1, 2011
Hello!:)
Recently created a new log in(Cowell77) as I had forgotten this one, and couldn't for the life of me remember my user name. (but somehow remembered the sign in details after 2 years haha) I've purchased the life long platinum membership on my new log in, but typically after 5 minutes of doing so I remembered my original log in haha.. Any chance I can have the platinum membership on this log in, payment has already been sent via Paypal. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hello!:)
Recently created a new log in(Cowell77) as I had forgotten this one, and couldn't for the life of me remember my user name. (but somehow remembered the sign in details after 2 years haha) I've purchased the life long platinum membership on my new log in, but typically after 5 minutes of doing so I remembered my original log in haha.. Any chance I can have the platinum membership on this log in, payment has already been sent via Paypal. Any help would be much appreciated :)
message me the email addresses used (so I know its you) and I will do the switcharoo, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.