Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help with stuff

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
Hmm...

I think you shouldn't lock yourselves up in certain positions, as you might find it boring always playing the same way - But as you state it seems he would be a good supporter (read back or snake-player - 2 very different things)

A couple of years ago I would say Shocker - today I'd say Shocker, Electrococker, Matrix or Impulse... Or how about just choosing a marker that he likes and has little of everything??

I use the Impulse as a back or midfield and it has everything including nice consistency and good airconsumption (Front or back doesn't matter with this marker)!! With just a new trigger it can shoot as fast as any other marker - I find it very reliable, good as standard but also very very good upgrades and it rarely breaks (just grease and change battery)!!

You should try some other markers as well, but the "Impy" you must try...

Pinky, Team Wikings :)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
he is a bunker monkey i.e a front player, let him roam around up front getting into positions the oppo dont see and he can snap them out quickly
sam

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
Originally posted by sjt19
he is a bunker monkey i.e a front player, let him roam around up front getting into positions the oppo dont see and he can snap them out quickly
sam
But I still wouldn't lock my self up in certain positions... By the way a front player doesn't need to be a bunker monkey - When Tires said Sniper i instantly thought someone who shot well and could move without looking like an elephant trying to hide in a glas of water (ie. the suggestion as back or front/wing - as you said)- Didn't fit the description of a kamikaze-pilot (Bunker Monkey) throwing himself down the middle like those crazy angel-people who can't hit anything but themselves... :)p sorry guys... No offence!! ;) )

But if you know him, then use a training day to find out where you want to play on the field (guide eachother and play some games rotating positions), and when looking for a marker you can pretty much always get permission to try someone else's marker... Most people are nice people!!

BTW are you going for a 5man team?

Pinky, Team Wikings