Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help with wat gear to pick?

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
thanks for all the help so far guys, i have now got a reloader b, so all am after now is a mask and an air bottle, ive tried on the i4s an dont really fancy gettin me head battered, love the look of them tho, so the search continues

Checkers

Apr 2, 2010
New Tippman 98 custom what to choose

Hi guys, i gone and got my self a Tippman 98 custom package came with small co2 canister, cheap mask and gloves., but unsure what up grades to buy for it. I have bought a saw stock, 16" barrel no sure the make. Laser sight, co2 wire adapter. I am stumped on how to go about the cyclone mod as it has a feed elbow. Also what trigger, i like double triggers, and seen cheap ones for around £10-£15. Also want new rail preferebly side mounted so i been told for a scope any help guys ??

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
thanks for everything so far guys, my list so far goes
DYE DM5 black fades to blue
V-force grillz in white
empire reloader B hopper in gold
empire 09 liquid hinge pack
so far so good i think, hope u all agree, so all i need now is an air tank, pods, an some paint

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Yes I agree, gorillas are good but I started of with a steely and it was good as a starter. I would reccomend nit buying second hand gas as it can be very dangerous unless you know it's history, for all u know the seller might have an attitude prob and throw it at the wall.
So I'd say buy new and if tight on cash buy a £40 steely from bz or if uve got enough buy a fibre bottle or something like a gorilla
and remember fancy kit costs and do does playin, so ucan play a day or two with the steely/fibre bottle difference.
What's more important to you?
Tom:)

Sl1d3r

Feb 25, 2010
Neston, North-West UK
Hi Mate, Sent you a pm regarding an air tank.

Also from experience, i got a DM7 second hand, and had a few probs setting it up, but if you need any advice on anything with the marker give me a shout i may be able to help you out. also i found www.dyematrix.com a good source for tips and hints on marker setup, as well as some threads in the Dye section of this forum.

Good luck, and i will see you on the 25th at SWAT if you come along

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I've never tried a gorilla, but I do own a Guerrilla air tank, and whilst they are extremely nice, they do come with a hefty price tag (£140 retail i think?) it may be worth starting with a steely and upgrading as and when, or visit the guys at www.paintballwarehouse.com or www.lpspaintball.biz and see what takes your fancy. best to give them a call, speak to someone and get some help from someone who deals with it day in and day out.

Checkers

Apr 2, 2010
New Tippmann 98 setup advice

Hi just recently bought a Tippmann 98 platnium, 16 " j&J cermaic barrrel, 24 " 3 peice barrel, cyclone feed system ( want upgrahded version) Double trigger, Car stock, hanger 18 tactical basic red dot site, H18 Metal power tube. High volociety spring kit, side mount rail, drop forward, 20oz Standard Steel Co2.

I have bought all this in the space of a week, ( kid with a new toy )

I was wondering were to go from here what do people suggest my next purchases are possibly going to be a Guerrilla air tank E-Trigger or response trigger, proper scope, my last option shall me E-bolt.

Also i got a Guerrilla air regulater, thinking i could put this on my current tank, one end fits to my gun and the second end is a male connection 9 but neeeds to be female so my tank can attact and 3 is the nipple end which i presum Co2 remote coil connect)

Cheers
Checkers