Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help wiv this thread please...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Foot /Tarantula - would you like me to adjudicate?
It would mean you both agreeing to do whatever I decide before I make my decision.

PS ....And tarantula, you are new here, I own this site, I am not mentioning this for any other reason than to validate my proposed position as referee, that's all.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Insulting?? Clearly you havent read all the posts in the for sale thread.

And your right, your not a mod and your not me, i feel my offer is very reasonable and i beleve it has been accepted, im just waiting on paypal details.
Dont take this as an attack against you, its not meant to come across that way.
No problem mate.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Foot /Tarantula - would you like me to adjudicate?
It would mean you both agreeing to do whatever I decide before I make my decision.

PS ....And tarantula, you are new here, I own this site, I am not mentioning this for any other reason than to validate my proposed position as referee, that's all.

I beleve piper has beaten you to it.

just need paypal details from tarantularman.

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
details already sent to foot....
i can not force anyone to do anything over the internet i have asked and the outcome is 6pound, if thats all that i am to be offered then i have no choice to accept, if robbo had a better idea then all is good.
but i think its too late now because i have already sent my paypal details over....
there was a principal here and i'm a man of principals.

and just for the record "how good is my english now"
i can spoke properly for a yorkshireman :)

tarantulaman

Nov 7, 2008
And if you knew me, and had read any of my posts, you' know, I have very similar views to yourself in believing if 'people are wrong, then they need to put things right' and so there's no need for any of us to worry here.
we are probably more alike than you think, i'm very old school regarding, respect for age, ladys, and knowlage,

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Refund sent, please can you let me know on here when you have received it.

Sorry again, i didnt go out to "rob" you, i just assumed that the feedneck would be compatable with your marker.