Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

help

evil_paintballFreak

Sep 10, 2003
Visit site
i have a three man team and i was play front for my team i have a tourney coming up and i want to know how much paint my team should use a game and should i run to the 50 since the feild is small

joolux.//

National Treasure
Nov 12, 2002
SoBirmingham
www.warpedsports.com
with 3 man, domination really is the key, in the form of making sure you take one of theirs out asap, so preferably practise sweetspotting while running fast to your primary, which should be either the 40 and then the 50 your second, or 50 on the break depending of course on the field.

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Most of us don t play 3 man shorty, all the big boys play 7 man and X-ball.

When I walk on the field i've got more than 700 paintballs on me, but then again am shootin at 7 people your only shotin at 3.

I guess you'd should only use about 300 a game or sumthin a dunno depends wot ur playin style is.

Mak D
:cool:

pb-afroman

I have played a few 3 man events. I normally shoot about 3 pods and a hopper in a game playing mid. But then again I shoot all the time just like I do in 5 man, so you could probably get away with 1-2 pods. We used to get 5 cases for the 3 of us but we usually only used about 3 give or take a bag of paint.