Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help!

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Dearest Plenty

Joyous news. After receiving the additional £400 my cousin now has possession of your marker. Those tales you told me of unbelieving forum members who thought you were being scammed must be truly silenced now. I think some jealousy of your good fortune was to blame. Unfortunately the situation in my country has deteriorated and the postal service is no longer to be trusted. My cousin has come up with a wondrous idea, he will bring the marker to you personally. Surely this is better for you to ensure the delivery of such a glorious marker. I know you will be happy with this and he will meet you personally at heatrow airport. All he needs is £450 for the one way ticket and our mutually beneficial dealings will be done. As soon as funds are received I will advise you as to the time of his arrival. To ensure you are not scammed at the last minute please meet him with a card at the arrivals gate. I will be there to greet him too and will be most grateful to shake the hand of the man who has helped my family so much. To avoid suspicion he is travelling under an assumed name so please be holding a card for Mr G Ulible.

Your honest friend,

R Ipoff