Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hermes!!!!

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Anyone had any bad experiences with Hermes?

Missed a delivery today
Card said call number below but no number written
Managed to get through to call centre and they refuse.to help as I'm recipient and not sender which means I've had to pester the sender to try and rearrange the delivery for me
What a shoddy state of affairs!

Also had problems in past (my mrs) where they just dropped package over back gate, no card through door, phoned sender (Next) who said it had been left in back shed. Absolute joke of a company in my opinion!

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
I have used them several times with no problems... The recepiants of goods I have sent before have missed their deliveries and have been able to rearrange delivery themselves... I would try contacting them again and you may speak to a more helpful call centre op...

Adam Axford

Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Yeah I have the tracking code but they wouldn't let me change address or arrange a suitable time where someone would be home
The guy was useless
Not the fault of the sender though

Adam Axford

Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Ask to speak to their supervisor, that usually works
Tried that but surprisingly none available
Sender has agreed to try and change address for me so hopefully that'll work
Fair play to him he replied straight away so just waiting for him to confirm they've changed it

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
I had a great game of hide and seek with Herpes last year. As you said was not the senders fault though.

Problem seems to be that the delivery drivers get paid per delivery and deductions for missed delivery. That and the fact that they are all owner drivers who seem to do the door work in there spare time

Reactions: Adam Axford

Adam Axford

Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
I had a great game of hide and seek with Herpes last year. As you said was not the senders fault though.

Problem seems to be that the delivery drivers get paid per delivery and deductions for missed delivery. That and the fact that they are all owner drivers who seem to do the door work in there spare time
Cowboys! Really can't see why they refused to speak to me even though it's my parcel and ultimately I'm paying for the delivery!

Reactions: MorphMann

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
May I just say on the flip side I did get 1 other delivery from them day after it was posted.

All you have to do is make sure you stand at your door from second it is picked up until the second it is delivered and your sorted. Or have your kids stand there in a shift pattern.......