Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heroes vs Villains

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
So it’s my first ever paintball weekend next week. Kinda excited I must admit, anyone from here going?

Prices of the paint are quite good considering (only £34 a box) and there’s quite a selection.

Anything I need to be prepared for? :)

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Take plenty of water.

When you open up a box... Pot them up by full bags (don't leave half open bags of paint out for hours).

Say hi to everyone... Big games are suuuper friendly.

Last edited:

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Take plenty of water.

When you open up a box... Pot them up by full bags (don't leave half open bags of paint out for hours).

Say hi to everyone... Bug games are suuuper friendly.
I usually decant my paint into my hauler but yeah I have 7 of the big Dye pods so Won’t have too much trouble ;)

Reactions: ant290

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Ok so I had a GREAT time! Got VERY drunk, engaged in some Karaoke and generally had a great time!

Was a bit pissed off (I wasn’t the only one) with how they did things. I felt the Marshalls were just letting things slide when they should have been hot on it e.g too many people cheating, firing hot guns and my favourite…….shooting into the respawn zone

I would go again for the social side but I hope they take this on side and make it better for next year. Also tried out a bit of Sup Air and I’m hooked l, need more practice but I’m loving it :love:

Reactions: ant290