Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hey fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I got a question for you British people out there.

We are a newly founded Dutch team from Amsterdam, consisting of some old dogs and some fresh blood, and we are currently preparing the team to enter (most) of the millennium series next season. As a preparation for that, we really would like to pick up some experience internationally, but without the pressure of being a 'major' tournament. So, do any of you have suggestions as to which tourneys in the UK we could do? We are looking for tourneys where the competition is decent, but where fun is the main factor. Let me know.

Check out the Temple

Buddha 3,
If you want a good fun tournament, then why not check out place liek the Temple. They have a decent 7-man sup-air tournament at once a month, so it would be ideal training if you're thinking of getting into the Millennium circuit seriously next year.
Email me and i'll hook you up with Clive from the Temples number.

C ya,

Nick

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
British tournements

Try Steve Bull on tel +44 1706 345821. And get yourself in a event that meets all off your criteria.
Or visit the web site www.series2001.co.uk and check it out for yourself, The next event is the simply the best speedball in august and it is possibly just what you are looking for.
I know 52 teams have already paid depoists so only 8 places left so don't waste time.

Temples good too

Chris,
The Temple has some pretty cool tournaments The 7-man's are the best 'cos they're ideal warm-ups for the Millennium series. Clive normally has at least 2, 7-man sup-air fields but i think that he's looking to get a third down there asap.
If you need any more info or fancy putting a Krushers scratch team in then let me know,

slater,

Nick.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
These all sound like some pretty good ideas. I'll try to get into STB, but it's a bit short notice (shame it's only 5 men). Would be cool to have three Dutch teams there (DMX, Grasshoppers, and us). Nick, you got my e-mail addy don't you? (you sent me a couple mails a while back) Would it be possible for you to keep me posted on events and details (you know, I got an ex-rusher over here, so it might be fun for you guys to take a couple of shots at him:D )

Thanx a lot people, and we absolutely meet in the field! (just not in the middle, since I'm a back player, or more honestly, someone who can't be arsed to move around as much......:rolleyes: )

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Well, pleasure.............;)
naw just kidding, I'm glad to have him on board (even if only coz it looks cool to be able to say 'we stole some rusher off of their roster' :D )

By the way, silly ol' me never made the connection that you and smartpartsnick were the same person until you sent me an e-mail the other day. Must be the influence of the famous dutch 'cigarettes' :rolleyes: . (oh godz, let you and smartpartsnick be the same guy, or I really made an ass out of myself just now)

later ya'll!