Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hey i got some question

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
hmmmm

heres the answers to that no paint is accurate! its all on ur skill balls only go straight unless they arc due to velocity spikes wind or a break or bad barrel. as for the nitro i dont think youd want to spend all that money for an air system for a lower end marker nitro is good for like autocockers and high end markers.... but u can if u want to.

Micah

Well, you're not exactly right sytrax. All paints are not created equal. You need a good barrel that matches the paint you shoot, and you need your marker to be as consistant as possible. Nitro will help alot to this end, but you have to remember, you have an entry level marker, and it can only be made so much better before you hit a wall. A stock cocker on co2 will shoot a helluvalot better than a spyder on n2. both of which cost about the same.

for a little bit more, you could buy an impulse, then when you have the money, buy n2 for it.

As for top paint brands, RPS/PMI Advantage shell stuff works great, as well as diablo inferno, and the ZAP stuff. I usually say go buy what's most expensive. But, if you go out and try and shoot imperial hellfire through a spyder, you'll make some soup ...

-Micah

jynxfactor

Jan 23, 2002
Anchorage AK
Visit site
That all depends on what barrel you use. You want to find a good paint to barrle match.

Heres the test:

If you field sells a couple of different kinds of paint, see if they will give you a ball or to from each kind. Put a ball in to your barrle,

It should not roll out down the barrle if it does the paint is to small

Next try and blow the ball out of the barrle, put it up to you lips and give a puff, if you turn red from blowing (no snickering please) then the paint is to big. If the ball comes out with minimal effort then you have a good match.

The other thing to look at is the balls them selves, now this will change from batch to batch and how old the paint is and how it was stored, but you want to inspect a bag or two and make sure that the balls are round without dimples and make sure that the fill has not seperated or setled in the balls.

Hope this helps

Micah

Originally posted by SPYDERMAN46350
THEN WHATS THE BEST PAINT TO RUN THROUGH A SPYDER.
hey, please don't yell at me, I gave you a good list of good paints to try out. Just in case you missed it her it is again:

-RPS/PMI Advantage shell stuff any of it, it's all basiclly the same but some are smaller than others.

-Diablo Blaze and/or diablo inferno. Inferno is better quality but Blaze stll shoots great.

-The ZAP stuff. I'm not sure if it's the pro series or the proformance plus, I think it's the latter.

Do the Blow test as Jynx said, and try differnt stuff until you finad a brand that you like best.

-Micah

SPYDERMAN46350

Mar 29, 2002
NORTHERN INDIANA
Visit site
THX GUYS FOR ALL THE HELP!!,, and I will try to stop yelling at you its just my name is in caps and I always forget to turn off the caps lol

As for the paint I am going to try the pmi's they seem to fit my barrel quite well. I tried the barrel test and they seem the best so thanks a lot for the help.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Actually Brass Eagle when it's really really fresh is reportedly excellent paint. I've met people that play on a couple of their amateur teams and they say it smells like vanilla, shoots straight, and breaks well. They live in Arkansas so they're close to the factory and pick it up fresh on demand. If only I could do that.

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
hmmmm

when ever i buy it its fresh and always shoots good, so i dont see why every one calls it crap paint.