Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hey Ladies!

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Last Sunday i played a normal punter site and had a great time(what its all about right?)anyway for the day we were joined by a group of 18 or so college girls:) aged about 16-17:):):) which was fun(see crom-dubh's post) and they all had a great time.they cheated and all but hey it was a fun day. but are there many paintballing ladies out there? looking through PGI and going by the posts here it's obviously a very male dominated sport,why? on Sunday all the girls put in 100% and had a great day,and once the adrenalyne is pumping it ain't too painful,and they certanly took great pleasure in shooting guys!
so whats it all about were are the women?
tb(when do i get my 3rd star?)-303

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
did i mention the bit where they started showing us their tattoos and at the end where the showed us where they got hit:):):) i'll know where to aim next time;)
tb-303

Hey Ladies

I can't speak for all the girls out here, but I do agree it is a very male dominated sport. The getting shot I can handel the mud I can handle The crap scary toilets I hold my nose look at the celing and wish I hadn't drunk so many cup's of tea.

It was the two weeks to a month later still sporting the bruises that got to me. Mini skirts just don't look the same comments from strangers as to were did you get that ect.

girls you don't break your nails playing paintball.

It just melts your nail varnish.

I think it's hard enough to breack through from playing a "freindly" customer level to tourney if you'r a guy when you've got tits... :confused:

yes I miss playing and it's not that I don't have the chances and yes I really love it when I play :D I don't even mind too much getting the odd shot if I,m marshalling.

Which for me just brings me back to the bruises:(

I must admit the girls I have met on the feilds and they are few and far between no offence ladies tend to be some ones girlfreind. I haven't yet met a single female player yet.

From what I've seen you have to be one of the boys to fit in and earn it.

I seen a girl play on with a broken finger.. apparently she even played with broken ribs.

The first time I played being a girly girl as the name implies I felt like a spare part I was the only one on our team that got with in spitting distance of the flag yet no one had bothered to tell me that was our objection.

Unfortunatly last time I played tourney it was much the same find a barackade and dig in stay there. Not my style at all what I lack in technical skill I more than make up for in balls.

That even more than the bruises put me off

I can train then I won't take so many hits (less nasty bruises), go to the gym so i can run faster longer but how do you change stay out of the way let the boys get on with it.

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
TB 303@s ladies

i witnessed these aperitions all barely legal and pert as they were

even have information as to where any when they can be found while under the influence of alcohol

to gain this info send me cheques made payable to the catholic asociation for sheltered houseing or C.A.S.H. for short!!!!!!!!!

the info i have but its mine all mine and not for shareing!!!!!!

;) :D :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: :) :( :eek:

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
You can play with us any time and i promise we wont shoot you in the legs! we're mini skirt friendly!!!
tb-303
And pupster you really ARE a funny guy:D