Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hey, Newb here !

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
my friend has a 3000psi aluminium bottle and he said i can borrow a prophecy off him (which im lead to believe is decent)

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
Do you think its worth messaging all my local pb centres and asking them for information and setting up possible walk-on deals ?
The centres are pretty big rec centres and dont allow walkons at the current moment :(

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
ive emailed my local playing fields and some more commercial areas to find out what their rules are on walkons etc, ive had a call back but unfortunately i was unable to answer the call as i was in an exam ! :O

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
i see your brought the PMR! i love them.

Probably wasnt the best choice for your first marker as your going to have to get it fixed before you can use it by the sounds of it!
If you can get it working they are a fantastic marker for a good price!

like Punter said a dye rotor will serve you very well!

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
ive gone for the Etek 3 instead as i wont need to upgrade for a long time :)

my main problem atm other than not having a bottle or hopper is that nowhere near me allows walkons ! :( like i said im trying to get intouch with some of the local centres

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
Most sites do a walk on day maybe once a month or something like that! and an etek 3 is a cracking gun

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Sounds like you're in a similar situation to me. I've got to travel 40 mins (provided motorways are clear) for my fix. Where are you based?

Don't look within the stones throw distance. If you're definitely looking at the sport, look a bit further afield.

upzii

Platinum Member
Feb 27, 2011
i live in newark on trent (right next to A1 and in between lincoln and nottingham)
Only problem is i dont drive yet, will be soon hopefully and will be helping holme out with lifts to places aswell hopefully :)

alot of the sites near me are the commercial sell in shopping centre types and dont like walkons as it affects their profits ¬.¬