Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hey noobs. angles arent the best. check this!

Just to pick on the warp feed, ever had a ball
break inside? you are well and truly fakked, same
goes for the halo. Don't know about paint where
you are but around here the paint at tournaments suck. all local tournys require you use thier paint.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by JR_99
so this great emag can switch to non electric firing if your battery dies but what do you do when your warp feed battery dies?
Switch over to the other battery you're carrying in the Warp. Room for 2 x 9v so unless you've got the rechargable, or the 12V conversion you're OK.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by james adkin
If you want examples there are NO pro teams i know off who use warp feeds or e-mags?????????
Oh, and as to this take a look at the Robbo and Bob Long player profiles in WPG.

I don't know if they actually use the Warp in tournament, (esp Robbo), but I'm sure PGI have shown Bob Long in tournament running one on his timmy.

So there's at least a couple of teams ;)

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
E-mags are all well and good but they put quitte alot of pressure on the ball, and i have seen alot of players chop balls. Also having a warp feed means that your running with gun that is very wide, so sliding is difficult.
I've never had a chop with the new ACE software and decent paint, also, there's mods out in the next couple of weeks that will make chops a thing of the past, even in RT mode (watch this space).

I quote AGD "... a std E-Mag without ACE shooting full auto 20 bps with no chops & no Barrel breaks. On one video, we actually try to drop a ball halfway into the breech to purposely chop it, but the bolt just pushes it out of the way, without any damage to the ball... [the mods]...make the gun kinder on paint than a Cocker. Good news is that it should be able to retro fit to all AGD markers."

I can slide with a warp the same as with my cocker (not very well ;) ).

Point taken about a paint break in a warp though (even though this has never happened to me).

But for pbshadow, give it a rest, you'll only get people's backs up spouting incoherently like that. Give E-Mags time, they are on their way in.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
mags

Originally posted by le-pig
choping a ball is down to the loader not keeping up whith the marker,ie the marker cycles when the ball is part way in the breach cutting it in two.breaking a ball is down to barrel/paint size and having the wrong pressure to paint match
At last someone who knows what he's talking about,nice one m8 :D :D :D :D :D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by Silverjay UK

I've never had a chop with the new ACE software and decent paint, also, there's mods out in the next couple of weeks that will make chops a thing of the past, even in RT mode (watch this space).

I quote AGD "... a std E-Mag without ACE shooting full auto 20 bps with no chops & no Barrel breaks. On one video, we actually try to drop a ball halfway into the breech to purposely chop it, but the bolt just pushes it out of the way, without any damage to the ball... [the mods]...make the gun kinder on paint than a Cocker. Good news is that it should be able to retro fit to all AGD markers."

I can slide with a warp the same as with my cocker (not very well ;) ).

Point taken about a paint break in a warp though (even though this has never happened to me).

But for pbshadow, give it a rest, you'll only get people's backs up spouting incoherently like that. Give E-Mags time, they are on their way in.
Couldn't have put it better myself Silverjay, time to make those Cocker fascists eat their words!:D .
P.s. did you play the walk on at Harrogate?...any good ?

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Harrogate?

No didn't do Harrogate. Was at Jabba's though (between York & Leeds on A64) and had a good day (mainly Sup Air) until the rain washed us out.

E-Mag performed brilliantly.

What's next on your walk on calendar and I'll see if I can make it?

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Not sure when I`m next playing,Silverjay,I`m booked at OTE 16/6 but I 'm in the middle of a big refit job that can only be done at weekends ,wonderful!:(

On another subject,I'm having some sample Emag custom grip panels made,one pair rubber,one wrapround and a pair in clear resin when I've got 'em I'll mail you some pics if you want,see what you think.:D