The Home Of European Paintball

Hey Sparklie....

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Sparklie...Aw! i'm away!

Originally posted by guppy
bum! i'm on hols on 3 Nov so i'll miss that one! I should make the Oct Academy (13th?) and the Nov Academy...?date pls. And the 3 (wo)man on 3 Dec. Also you mentioned a marshalling day??? when's that?
Guppy - November Academy is the 17th, & some of the other girlies are coming down for that one.
Re the December 3-(wo)man, it's on the 1st & we have Gillie's go-ahead to enter under the 6E Chick name if you're up for it :) Call/mail me please?

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
and count thunder in for both, ;) yeh when is the marshalling day and can i come even thoug i aint 16 (come on december 1st)

Hi all oh so many questions.

Jamine limit on the 3 man I will have to speak to my tecnical advisor but I should imagine around the 20 mark as were not using the woods this time. I will keep you posted and sort out some booking forms soon hopefully every one else will be this keen :D

Howard Marshalls training day is saturday 9th of November bring all your kit ok.

Henry Billy is thinking about putting a team in for the 7 man ...............

I have spoken to chris hudson as well and think we should see who is still keen to carry on playing and go from there so give pete a kick for me ok.

The chicks as always are very warmly welcomed I might possibly be able to play it I will let you know neareer the time.

Thanks for all your intrest speak to you all soon sparklie