The Home Of European Paintball

Hey Sparklie....

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Hey Sparklie,

Custard has asked me to find out from you if you are still having a tourney in November as he wants us to play it if you are.

Thanks a lot,

Charlie.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Billy No Mates
are the chicks playing that one??
just wondering?
There are no plans for the "northern" Chicks to travel south except for the November Academy. However, depending on other plans we may well do a Chicks team for the 3-(wo)man in December just for fun.

ginga wig

May 24, 2002
Visit site
you just gotta come to it tho Liz, cant handle not getting any hugs off you.....
besides, Iv got a sore ankle still from jumping over a bunker and mugging Glory boy (hehe) and it needs some attention...;) ;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Ah, how sweet (thinks - what's he after?:D ). So you want me to massage you with sweet smelling oils hey?

remember I have to be a bit careful how much I play due to knackered left leg, & I have an awfully busy end of season coming up what with STR, Kenny's, last round of 2002 etc. Then again, I don't have to be playing for me to come to Sparklies & sexually harass all the nice young men:D :D

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Sparklie...Aw! i'm away!

bum! i'm on hols on 3 Nov so i'll miss that one! I should make the Oct Academy (13th?) and the Nov Academy...?date pls. And the 3 (wo)man on 3 Dec. Also you mentioned a marshalling day??? when's that?