Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HG3 Photos?

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
awesome pictures from xpb- definetley gonna put an order in- now to build a wall to mount such beauty.

A.B

James-XPBImages

Jul 22, 2005
www.xpbimages.com
Hello everbody!

Firstly let me say thanks for all the feedback and positive support we have had from everyone - this was our first tournament doing this sort of thing in anger (I shot some stuff in Malaga last year but this was Graham's 1st time at a tournament of any sort).

We have sorted out and put up all the 'good' shots (you have to bin a few which are out of focus or just miss the action in the heat of the moment) and you lose quite a lot more which are very similar when a game goes on for a while, but overall we are pretty happy with what we got.

We managed to shoot all but one match on the Pro-Tour field on Saturday, the idea was to shoot the HG fields on Sunday but we took the view in the morning that the weather wasn't going to break so we wouldn't get much useable stuff so we made a move - of course the weather brightened up an hour later... Happily Ray has once again done a great job with loads of quality images from the 2 HG fields.

We are planning on attending some more events (Pro-Tours, definitely Campaign Cup etc.) to see how we get on with this as a venture - any questions, comments, feedback etc is greatly welcomed - pictures@xpbimages.com