Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi all just so you know

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
We could always have Dodgy playing at back one side & me the other. Between us we could probably cover the wipers head to toe in about 30 seconds. 5 pots & a hopper each? No problems!:D

Liz

Only a mere 5 pots poor dodgie would feel cheeted he is in need.

This is a man on a paint chucking mission with withdrawl symoptoms:eek:

I do agree a good start but let dodgie chose how many pots if only through sheer intimidation factor.

Man Mountain with 1/2 a box of paint on his back powered by cookies and bacon butties un stopable lol :D

Wipper we could always sit them in the range hast la vista baby wipe that style NOT;)

see you there and we shall se if they are beyond redemption we can always threaten to let billy and steph lecture then stero one in each ear.

GOD I am evil is there a god help:p

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Hey easy Philip!

Originally posted by Philip
You should have guppy there to keep them in line, with the whip and the parafinn it would be a good day ;)
Now all these nice folks are gonna get a really bad image of me and before i even get to say hi to them in person!
PS Shall i bring the handcuffs too?:cool:

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Eating? who said i eat it?

Skullicious...thats breathing, not eating....havent been drunk enough to try that one yet! But yeah on 21/7 i'll bring paraffin to Sparklies...if that's OK with her.

Lol one night out for a few beers with the girls

And this and now I know why I don't have holidays :eek:

If nothing else the bunker fairys visit one has taken to going yepee resently lol you can hear them but you just can't catch em.

Very nice bunker for back players has misteriously "arrived" in new feild ta very much bunker fairies;) Bridge field well I can hardly reconize it top stuff.

Guppy come down on 21st of July and my cunning plan will be reveled;)

sparklie tee hee ;) nudge nudge wink wink say no more

Neddyboy

Hi mate paintballs lovley sexy boxes of Blaze which comes in 2000 but as I am just soooooooooooo lovley I will split down to 500 ok. Come and grab me if you need paint I am planning to be on the feilds as much as possible either marshalling or training:D

Might just frighten a few people as they are used to me in my kitchen or the paint office but hay has to be done ;)

Snogs :eek: :eek: ok so some very um er :eek: piccys around but no no mention of snogs chick sandwich if you are lucky and cute?

See you then I am the brunett probably hair in plates, Liz is the firey red head, and trouble and steph are the blondes.

Sparklie up to her elbows in cookie dough tonight me thinks.