Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi all just so you know

LOL..Yeah I remember..In the camos.We was deciding who was gonna play back and u said some thing like "Screw that" and held up your tippman.And I laughed coz I though "What..u think I'm gonna be better coz I got an impulse!?".That was a good day of ball I must say.My legs are acehing.Those shinpads are real life savers.They also make u look as though you know what you're doing as u slide into bunkers:)

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
I won't be able to make the 21st as I will be sunnying myself in Corfu but definately go to the next one.

You like my camo's, you got to look the part, The rec games were good can we play more of them.

:D

paintball_masta freindly accademy banter

Hi sparklie here welcome to the freindly fun side of paintball:)

This thread is here because it's letting all the players know about accademy.

All the banter is from the last accademy and just a handfull of the players.

This is what happens when a girl starts running a feild serious balling on the feild but very freindly off it:D

The aims of accademy are to get newer players into the sport and give them as much help as they need. All be it advice on kit, tec support as much as the actuall tecnical side of the game.

Because it's a freindly atmosphere every one can be them selfs weither they are still longing for their own toy or the proud owner of a shiney wet dream. (real flash marker) We all muck in no one is above them selfs.

We are open to player of all levels but tends to be newer younger players or player coming back in to the game. Every one has really improved which is fantastic to see :D and we do have a hard core of support but we are open to every one hence letting you all know.

As a lot of players from my site tend to post here too they are all curious as to who's who. We did have a few new faces always a good thing.

Just so you all know the next accademy is Sunday July 21st and I shall be playing so you can all shoot me ok;)

Big hugs to all and yup I expect I shall be shimming around the tea urn again soon.

On a serious note tourneys who is intrested and 3 man or 5 man next time round?

dyehard are organising a punter one 1 tourney player 4 punters excuse the term all using site equipment. Would any of you be intrested in this ?

Sparklie soon to be in the middle again kicking butt ;)