Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi all, yes one of them noobs is here

Fraggl3

Feb 9, 2016
Hi all, my name is steve but in the life of forums its fraggle and nickname is Ibo. I have played / joined in a few paintball days in my past and really loved it and now I'm back living in the UK would love to actually play with a team. I am more interested in the tournament games than rec ball/woodlands (reminds me to much of my Army days)

I'm looking to hopefully come and join in with some people around the Reading area. I looked at the UK teams sections and see there is a few but no links to websites.

So is there a club around that will let this 35 yr old come join in? I have no kit as of now but purchasing is not a problem just I don't want to invest to much until I know there is somewhere I can go.

Cheers

p.s my card is behind the bar so help yourself to a drink.

Steve

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi all, my name is steve but in the life of forums its fraggle and nickname is Ibo. I have played / joined in a few paintball days in my past and really loved it and now I'm back living in the UK would love to actually play with a team. I am more interested in the tournament games than rec ball/woodlands (reminds me to much of my Army days)

I'm looking to hopefully come and join in with some people around the Reading area. I looked at the UK teams sections and see there is a few but no links to websites.

So is there a club around that will let this 35 yr old come join in? I have no kit as of now but purchasing is not a problem just I don't want to invest to much until I know there is somewhere I can go.

Cheers

p.s my card is behind the bar so help yourself to a drink.

Steve
Amped have people accross the South, train/play at Bricket Wood and in the cpps

Drop a message to the guys via Facebook
In addition to the team they run a group of friends for training together. There will be a session in a couple of weeks

https://www.facebook.com/AmpedCPPS

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Welcome. We were all noobs once, remember it doesn't matter who or how good they are, it only takes one ball to put 'em in the deadbox ;)