Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi all

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=104942

Here you go, that will give you all the advantages.
Basicaly:

Larger Profile picture - 150x250 NEW
Larger Avatar - 100x100
PM Limit - 1000 UPGRADED
Max Number of PM recipients - 30 UPGRADED
User photo albums - 30mb of space (different to attachments, see example HERE)NEW
Ability to style your personal profile (go HERE to see how) NEW*
Ability to post polls (Plat only)
Ability to rate threads (Plat only)
Coloured username
Picture attachments - 20mb of space
Can post events to calendar
Trusted seller feedback thread
Plat member classifieds
Special lifetime member badge

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
£20 for a lifetime is worth it, well thats what i tell myself anyway.

And as for my name being Joe... you would think wouldnt you. Actualy names Chris... Hellooo :D

whelk 1.0

Jun 26, 2008
Caistor, Near Grimsby
£20 for a lifetime is worth it, well thats what i tell myself anyway.

And as for my name being Joe... you would think wouldnt you. Actualy names Chris... Hellooo :D
lol fair enough then. Hi Chris :D
and Al, I wont be able to make the paintball on Sunday at Elsham because my parents wont give me the cash to do it with and I'm broke. I think I'll get a job to start funding it all soon lol :p

Joshh..

#187 The Manchester Firm
Feb 22, 2008
North Lincolnshire
No it was me AL he was in this week sometime, Yer this guys is a great lad and seems pretty willing to learn new tricks hope you find a good team soon mate:) You still coming down to elsham on sunday

Skeet

Platinum Member
Hi,
I thought I'd be courteous (and yes...I had to use a dictionary to spell that, because I'm useless with long words :p) and introduce myself. My real name is Sam, I'm nearly 16 now, and I live near Grimsby.

I've been paintballing for a couple of months now, and I've really got into it. A couple of days ago, my new Proto Matrix SLG marker, Empire E-Vent mask, air system, and VL200 hopper (it's getting a better hopper in a couple of weeks lol) arrived. Unfortunatley, I haven't shot it yet, because everywhere I go seems to have run out of air.

I'm starting to look for a team that needs a new dedicated member. If you're looking, then please message me :) Just so you all know, I'm a dedicated paint loving boy who loves to pull triggers on markers :)

That's about it. Oh yeah, I go to Elsham paintball centre most of the time, which is where this site was recommended to me, by a marshall who's name I've gone and forgotten....if you manage to read this then please remind me haha ><

I hope I'll be getting to know a lot of you very soon. :)
Whelk 1.0
Now. That is what I call and excellent introduction post from a Newbie.

I'm impressed. Not that you have to impress me, but I have a reputation around here for being a little "critical", of what I perceive to be substandard or lazy posts from Newbies, sometimes extremely critical, harsh and unforgiving.

So I just thought I would say Hello, welcome and say it's nice to see a high standard of post, from a younger baller.:D