Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi all

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
I'm going to be 16 in about 2 weeks :D And if it's a good job then I'll have to enquire at the pubs around me :) Cheers for the advice!

your welcome, ye pubs pay about a fiver an hour, so you will get £20 for a days shift, what you want for your birthday then ?

whelk 1.0

Jun 26, 2008
Caistor, Near Grimsby
I've already got the main part lol. Paintballing stuff to get me going. The main part being a Proto SLG and E-Vent Empire mask. I'm also hoping for a good hopper from my grandparents, because I could only afford a VL200 for the time being (lol).

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
I've already got the main part lol. Paintballing stuff to get me going. The main part being a Proto SLG and E-Vent Empire mask. I'm also hoping for a good hopper from my grandparents, because I could only afford a VL200 for the time being (lol).
very nice, i have a sl, they are very good starter markers, by the way, if you want a pulse you will need a new feedneck, they dont fit,u need air aswell dont forget that lol

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
Hello mate welcome to the forums, if your looking to get a new (decent) hopper then i would advise not getting the Torque because they fall out of the SLG feednecks and it actually happened today at Apocalypse Paintball, the Torque shattered everywhere...

Not sure which hoppers fit snugly, but i know that you might have to take the o-rings out of the feedneck (if it is stock).

Anyways have a good birthday when it comes. :D

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
i think halo's fit in there comfy, but i would risk it, get a new feedneck and it should all be gravy

Skeet

Platinum Member
Alrighty then :) Thanks for the advice. Is there a better site for buying new feed necks off? Up till now, I've been using Just Paintball.
Mmm...what to say here.

How about, if you enjoyed looking around Just Paintballs website, then you will thoroughly enjoy this one.

www.planeteclipse.com

And Fly on here runs www.heavenpaintball.co.uk

Fly is a Dye/Proto dealer so he can help with SLG related bits.

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
lips with give you a good deal if you go there, and have a good birthday when it comes :D