Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Hi chaps question about a vanguard creed v2

Discussion in 'The Brain Box' started by Tom J, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Tom J Active Member

Tom J
    Message Count:
    This may be a stupped question but here it goes. I'm new in this sport and trying to get into it I hav got a vanguard creed v2 is there any way of buying a new coloured body for it ???

2. MeDiC Well-Known Member

MeDiC
    Message Count:
    No mate.

The marker is milled from a solid aluminium billet, you won't be able to change to a different coloured body unless someone is willing to part swap with you...

3. den656 Active Member

den656
    Message Count:
    Ahh,a fellow Creed owner , welcome :) , a couple of alternatives you could have chap would be getting your Creed laser engraved , or also you could take some of the parts off it,and have them anodised a different colour , my Creed is gloss black, but has a nice metallic green set of accents on it,which are the trigger,the LPR housing at the front,the eye covers and part of the locking feedneck , lots of ways to make your marker individual just up to you how you go about doing it,Den .

4. Tom J Active Member

Tom J
    Message Count:
    Cheers for the info den656 do u no where about u get this laser engraving done ? Also my creed is light green with the red barrel on it was thing ove getting the other bits that I can take off in silver not unless u have any other iders cheers Tom

5. Sam Mills Platinum member

Sam Mills
    Message Count:
    Have a look at custompb

6. Tom J Active Member

Tom J
    Message Count:
    Hi SAM the site is currently under Construction

7. Buddha 3 Hamfist McPunchalot

Buddha 3
    Message Count:
    Please read the forum rules a little better and please take a good look at the descriptions of the different forums.This is very much the wrong part of the forum for these kind of questions.