Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi chaps question about a vanguard creed v2

Tom J

Aug 7, 2012
This may be a stupped question but here it goes. I'm new in this sport and trying to get into it I hav got a vanguard creed v2 is there any way of buying a new coloured body for it ???

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
No mate.

The marker is milled from a solid aluminium billet, you won't be able to change to a different coloured body unless someone is willing to part swap with you...

den656

Jul 12, 2010
Ahh,a fellow Creed owner , welcome :) , a couple of alternatives you could have chap would be getting your Creed laser engraved , or also you could take some of the parts off it,and have them anodised a different colour , my Creed is gloss black, but has a nice metallic green set of accents on it,which are the trigger,the LPR housing at the front,the eye covers and part of the locking feedneck , lots of ways to make your marker individual just up to you how you go about doing it,Den .

Tom J

Aug 7, 2012
Cheers for the info den656 do u no where about u get this laser engraving done ? Also my creed is light green with the red barrel on it was thing ove getting the other bits that I can take off in silver not unless u have any other iders cheers Tom

Sam Mills

Platinum member
Jul 25, 2012
Aberdeen, Scotland
Cheers for the info den656 do u no where about u get this laser engraving done ? Also my creed is light green with the red barrel on it was thing ove getting the other bits that I can take off in silver not unless u have any other iders cheers Tom
Have a look at custompb