The Home Of European Paintball

Hi im new to this

X.P.L.I.C.I.T

BT4 DELTA FTW
Apr 8, 2008
Staffordhire (Midlands)
MJ2K7 i live in stone staffordshire

Right well you have got me liking the PMR now lol

When i got some money i ask on here and see if any1 has one for sale if not ill buy brand new one.

Is the m8 any good?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
pmr - proto matrix rail

looking through i cant believe no one has asked if you'll have access to air or co2! if the sites your playing at use co2 then DONT buy a pmr, etek, ego, ion, pm7 or whatever else cause you'll have yourself a very expensive paper weight after 30mins of play. co2 is a crap way to power a marker but if its your only option then get a BT, tippmann, spyder mr1 or something which can handle the cold temperatures being put through it.
cant explain fully as time for work .. YIPEEEE :(

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
I was going to ask that evo lol but for some reason i have been around there alot lately in stoke/stone playing and the sites ive played at have air so i gave it a miss lol. valid point though. do you know what site/s ou will be going to? name etc.

MJ

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
if it is evolution paintball or unreal in stoke then you will be fine they use air and are good sites some great blokes there. there is supair field opening in stone soon but thats something totally different :p find out what site. :D how old are you aswell?

X.P.L.I.C.I.T

BT4 DELTA FTW
Apr 8, 2008
Staffordhire (Midlands)
Im 20
Where im going is about 20 mins away from stone have no idea where but will find out.

also what you on about when you said?

there is supair field opening in stone.

i would love to find out more info if you have it lol

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
nemesis, they are getting planning permission for netting and this will be for team training and supair days and tournaments. this will have air lol. not sure exactly where the site is but there is one lol. thats all i know some one else will be able to fill you in more about that. its tournament play by the way lol.

Find out what the site is called where you going and i might know somebody wo plays there lol.

MJ