Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi New here :D

Sep 17, 2016
Hi there

I'm quite new to the P8ntballer Scene and glad i got told about this website :D

2 Questions

Whos going to the Mayhem Abridge Walk on on the 20th nov???

and

Whos going to Paintfest in 2017???

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011

Everyone's going to paintfest 2017
Surely???
Not me, had a rotten experience in 2015 and decided to vote with my wallet and not do it again unfortunately...

Still ill be doing Christmas at mayhem and their Pacific big game as always

Andy Ford

Jul 28, 2016
Most definitely going to paintfest in 2017 had a great time this year at the event.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Most definitely going to paintfest in 2017 had a great time this year at the event.
I will be.

But a word of advice...don't go on Facebook and say you are new and looking to buy a paintball marker or any gear. People will be forming a queue outside your door to sell you something.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Reactions: Andy Ford
Sep 17, 2016
I'm new to paintball but been interested in paintball for a long time now, Bought my own gear after the second time going to a normal rec day.

The only thing I'm really looking for is an LV1 or LV1.1 but I will only buy something like that on here pre-owned or from someone I know as it seems everyone knows what they are doing and there not some random person on FB just trying to sell you something :S

Also ill be going to Paintfest next year hopefully with a better setup than I have now :D

Sep 17, 2016
I will be.

But a word of advice...don't go on Facebook and say you are new and looking to buy a paintball marker or any gear. People will be forming a queue outside your door to sell you something.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.
Thanks for the advice by the way :)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thanks for the advice by the way :)
You're welcome.

I see a lot of people posting on Facebook groups that they need a gun or gear, and then others post up without regard for whether or not it might be the best match for the buyer.

Sep 17, 2016
You're welcome.

I see a lot of people posting on Facebook groups that they need a gun or gear, and then others post up without regard for whether or not it might be the best match for the buyer.
Yea I've noticed that I joined UK Paintball Players Equipment Sales and Paintball Gear Buy-Sell-Wanted UK (NO MARKERS) and I've seen that when people are looking for something, I have seen an LV1 recently posted on here and I hope it doesn't sell as I am just waiting for some more cash to come in to be able to consider purchasing something like that :)

Reactions: Tony Harrison