Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hi, new here

Commander_mos_pb_boutique

Taco Connoiseur
Jan 1, 2022
Miami, FL, USA
Friendly suggestion: would it be possible to make a subforum for everything vintage/classic up to circa 2006-2007? Most other forums have it. Mcarterbrown is almost exclusively dedicated to everything from the Golden Era and I’ve dealt with a lot of people out of Europe on the site, just seems like we could also dedicate a subforum to everything classic and vintage and fill that void. It could help increase traffic as well, IMO.

Best regards,
Max

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Friendly suggestion: would it be possible to make a subforum for everything vintage/classic up to circa 2006-2007? Most other forums have it. Mcarterbrown is almost exclusively dedicated to everything from the Golden Era and I’ve dealt with a lot of people out of Europe on the site, just seems like we could also dedicate a subforum to everything classic and vintage and fill that void. It could help increase traffic as well, IMO.

Best regards,
Max
Think youll find there isnt enough traffic through here to fill the forums there is..

Commander_mos_pb_boutique

Taco Connoiseur
Jan 1, 2022
Miami, FL, USA
Think youll find there isnt enough traffic through here to fill the forums there is..
I think that Europe is filled with old school PB’ers. Many collectors and enthusiasts. I deal with them all the time in the Angel, Cocker. classic Matrix, AKA owners (etc etc) groups. So it becomes a chicken and the egg argument. Despite the low traffic you can divert some of it little by little and begin attracting people that would otherwise frequent MCB, PBN, or FB group. But traffic is way down on all sites, across the board.

Last edited: