Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hi there

How to play tourney paintball

Smartypants,

I am suprised noone else has replied to your post, so I shall. first off I am neither a great coach nor a pro player, it was exactly a year ago when I was in your position. So I shall give you some advice that I have been given, I hope that it will be of some help.

1. Take any advice given to you by people who have seen you play, they are probably giving you really good advice.

2. Learn to hug your baricade real tight (not neccessarily physically) so when you are out shooting you expose as little of you as possible (smaller target to shoot at).

3. Don't be afraid of the paint hitting your barricade, being hit isn't that scary, but if you just stay behind it 'till you are bunkered, that stings!

4. Keep talking to your teamates. If you are a back player, tell your front-man what you can see and what he can do; if you are a front player, do what you are told, your back player can see better than you.

5. Have a browse through the articles on this site, its got some great articles.

http://www.p8ntballer.com/classroomcontents/trouble.shtml

is the article our sponsor/coach gave us befor eour first tourney.

6. Don't worry if you suck and get beaten, make sure you have fun.

I think there are a load of strings giving some much better advice (try the newbie forum).

Hope this is of some help.

Richard

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
the things that u need to think about, is ur field of view. good cordination,teamwork,and shooting,

Run,cover,fire,
fire and Manoeuvre.