Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hi there

smartypants

Jan 19, 2002
south africa
Visit site
i was wondering if there is anyone who could organise sponsour ships for my self and team ? were a junior team made up of five all with our own guns and were playing in a tourney in some like two months and we need sponsours the price is a bit much to try and get all the guys to pay there own way the guns we have on our team are ; brsseagle raptor ,viewloader genisus ,impulse ,spyder

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Welcome aboard mate. Have you got a 'cv' for your team? You know the kinda thing, player details, experience, any achievements yet, where you play? Get as much relevant info as you can together and then make approached.

You are in a good position - everyone's looking to expand, you're in a growing market there and so may be lucky enough to get some interest.

I wouldn't mind having a look - bang it down to my email in the profile bit on this site.

Remember also, it's about what YOU can do for the sponsor, not the other way round.

Good luck geezer.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
5 man junior team also looking for sponsorship

5 man junior Team looking for sponsirship...

We are based in Ireland.....

we practice with Team Escarmouche.....

We use...1 Angel LCD, 2 cockers, 1 excellerator 4.0 and 1 excellertor 6.0...

We are interested in Participating in upcoming events and we can do alot for our Sponsors...

We are aged from 14-16

Dave