Hi

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
Cro...

Originally posted by Smally85
... may I suggest that instead of repeatedly reminding us all that you come from the Mighty Walkonzone you simply put the link in your signature.... that way you won't piss me off, or offend the sensibilities of our more sensitive members such as Le Pig here.
Of the few posts you have done, how many have you been plugging your forum? Now thats bound to piss someone off isn't it?

2p.... Chink.
Smally85,
Fair point well made, please accept my apologies. I am new to the world of forums (and relatively new to paintball also), Walk on zone was the first forum I discoverd and was trying (not very subtlely) to help them get more members to join. I will in future not put any links to WOZ unless I think there is something of interest to you all there. In the spirit of the game we should all participate in each others boards in an appropriate manner, this I will do in the future.

A very embarrased

Cro:eek:

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Whoa!

Easy matey! I'm filling up here:D :D :D
I personally don't have a problem with it at all, I can just see some people getting slightly pissed off with it. Glad you understand, what with the new Mods crackdown on all things mildly offensive and threadjaking! :D :D :D (Please don't hurt me almighty mods!)

Smally

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
Hello m8,

U stalking me? he he:D

I am hoping to be at the big game in April so looking around the different forums to see if I can pick up any tips to whoop your asses with :p :eek: (or at least enough so as not to get totally mullerd). ;)

Cro

haven't been in p8nt for a while...college is eating all my time up...and i know im a bit latebut....HELLO SWEETY!!! welcome to the wonderful world of p8nt!!

Cro:welcome also to paintball.trust me you will have immense fun and meet some great people!!i've seen you've met my team mate smally85...be nice now smally!

my 2p

love ya all snippz xxx