Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

High end markers

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Is marker servicing and where the marker brand is based anything to be concerned about when purchasing?

Reason I ask is that I have been looking at markers and the two brands I'm trending toward are Empire and Eclipse. Like the Axe pro but the fact Eclipse have a UK base sort of sit a bit better with me for some.
Planet are an English manufacturer ,high quality good value and service back up.Luxe have English base ,Smart Parts and also have sales back up. Empire are an American outfit ,while Im sure you can find people to help.They do not to my knowledge have any tec support at events or specific outlets. Im sure you could find someone ,but not the presence of the 2 mentioned or Dye.

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
Planet are an English manufacturer ,high quality good value and service back up.Luxe have English base ,Smart Parts and also have sales back up. Empire are an American outfit ,while Im sure you can find people to help.They do not to my knowledge have any tec support at events or specific outlets. Im sure you could find someone ,but not the presence of the 2 mentioned or Dye.
Food for thought. Love the Eclipse brand but seen some corking reviews on the Axe. Pretty much know all the other kit I want.

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
You can't beat Planets,UK service for parts and repairs.
Very helpful advice via email or phone,they provide tech training days at the factory.

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
and for me, having that concrete option of having the manufacturer not too far away and being on the end of an email or phone is quite a big plus. Dem reviews though