Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HK Army Freeline Pants

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
I currently wear empire pants ( I forget which ones they are Ive had them for a few years) I like them but I find them to be a little bulky. So im in the market for a less bulky more light weight pant After looking at the Dye UL and HK Army Freeline Pants I much prefer the look of the HK ones.

Does anyone currently use the HK Army Freeline Pants im quite interested in how durable they are as Ive heard mixed reviews. Also how their sizing is I've heard they run small and also heard they run big.

Thanks

snips

Feb 25, 2015
I've got the hardline pants so that doesn't help you much but they are pretty good quality in my opinion.
I'm about 5.6' and I'm a 30"waist with a 29" inside leg and medium pants fit me if that helps with size assuming HK makes everything the same size.
Sory if that's less than helpful.

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
Thanks for the comment what is the size range on the medium. My Empire pants are a size small which is 32"-34" just trying to judge if the medium would fit me I'm about a 32" waist I say about as I find it a pain in the ass to get pants to fit would you say the sizes run on the smaller side or larger side?

snips

Feb 25, 2015
The size range on the Hk was 32"to 34" in medium so they run on the smaller side compared to your empire pants, as a 30" waist with the elastic straps done up the Dont fall down. The leg is a little long on my short legs but the Velcro ankles sort that.