Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hk army hardline pro trousers opinions?

Yazmin1990

Sep 21, 2014
As above I'm looking to get some of these in arctic. As I can't find any anywhere 2nd hand. ( just missed out to a pair on here ) I'm looking to get some brand new. Just want people's opinions before I pay that for some! Thankyou! :)

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
I can't speak with any authority on the HK Hardline Playing trousers, but when I looked at them online, they seem to be well padded, and the reviews all look good. I got lucky and managed to pick up a pair of the Empire Playing Trousers, from Ebay. The difference from playing in my jeans was great, there is a lot more air flow so it helps keep you cooler and the padding meant that I was hit on the knees a couple of times, and the paintballs bounced, and the padded knee's also make kneeling down really comfortable,the HK hardline trousers advertise the same features as the Empire ones, so in my opinion there is not alot in it.

It would be interesting if any of the more seasoned players than me, could comment on is there a great deal of difference between the brands?

Yazmin1990

Sep 21, 2014
I have a pair of eclipse ones at the moment but I'm just not getting on with them really! Yeh going from my camo trousers to these was a lot nicer to the knees due to the padding lol. I cant believe you use to play in jeans. Defo a new one to me, must of been hot!

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
I cant believe you use to play in jeans. Defo a new one to me, must of been hot!
It was a case of "needs must when the devil drives". It was hot playing in jeans, when they get wet stay wet, they soak up paint like a sponge, and they do nothing to protect you from the impact of paintballs. I wouldn't recommend playing in jeans to anyone. I think the only thing worse than playing paintball in jeans is playing in shorts, if nothing else just from the pain factor.

Paintball Playing Trousers, those I do recommend.

Reactions: Yazmin1990

Niall Burgess

Feb 21, 2014
Yeah overall great pair of pants, cannot fault them. Im actually selling myn soon on here, virtually brand new haha.

Stanga_zg

Jul 21, 2015
Zagreb - CROATIA
Heard they are easy to wash out... That the colours will be faded away after a few treatments in the washer on 90C°...

My old JT Team pants are like brand new after 3 years of washing and tearing.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
I have a pair of eclipse ones at the moment but I'm just not getting on with them really!
They're not for everyone, but I loved my Eclipse ones! Try taking the padding out to see how they fit. I've seen a couple people with the HK Hardline pro ones, they're ok, but not brilliant. Try the Exalt Thrashers if taking the padding out of your current one doesn't help