Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I teach Taekwondo one night a week to kids and adults.

I like flying RC Quadcopters, have a nice DJI Phantom with a GoPro hero 3 attached.

Paintball's not even a hobby for me anymore, since we opened a site it's all work work work. Need to get playing again, it's been over a year since I had a game, over 2 years since I played a tournament :(
So.....any chance of you coming to Bully's site in Wakefield for the UWL finals and Staargate?

It's in September.

Last edited:

Rekon36

No hope #11
Oct 14, 2012
I fly remote control helicopters and planes currently have one in bits on my desk .

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I know we spoke about it a while ago Cook$ but im still into triathlons, was the reason i quit for a while (that and uni/lack of cash) I'm getting reasonably good these days, bike spilts are usually in the top 5-10% of the field (Lance was wrong: its all about the bike) and my running is catching up, just missed out on a top 10 finish the other week which i was pretty chuffed with!! I have a ridiculously expensive bike these days so have to be fast, would look like a right cock otherwise! How you getting on with them?
Would love to have gotten into tri more, but cash is so tight at the mo, I can't really afford to even get to the local baths to train, let alone enter any events. My bike leg is pretty tight, and my run is reasonable. At this point I'd be happy to get my .5k swim under 10mins. Which is ironic as I work in a pool

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I'm VERY seriously into fishing, mainly for carp, but also a bit of every branch of the sport. Even written chapters for a few books on carp fishing history.
I also love a game of cricket, not very talented, but I enjoy an afternoon in the sun bowling offbreaks.
Once used to enjoy a bit of Scuba too, but it got too expensive to have so many pastimes...

Reactions: NSKlad and maca