Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

AlanC877

May 30, 2013
Like Cook$, watching Breaking Bad is one of my top hobbies! Also play the guitar, and love driving, even if it is just in my relatively crappy yaris...

andyh87

May 30, 2013
breaking bad has consumed many hours of my life too! not as much as work. i do like to get the bow and arrow out on a nice day though, apart from that i dont do much...luckily iv got paintballing to look forward to now

Caleyjaggy

PE Etek 5,.Spire
May 27, 2013
Elgin
Snowboarding, Mountain Biking along with paintball, 3 hobbies easily capable of draining my bank balance looking for that last little upgrade, Oh and Warcraft (or is that an addiction)

maca

Gorrilaz
Sep 1, 2009
stratford london
That's from a few years back (2006). Mary's Mate at 42-4 from Wraysbury 1 - sadly, I no longer have (legal) access to there..
Currently fishing a private syndicate lake near Reading and will be having a little go at Black park in Slough and the Thames
That must of been one of your top fishing moments mate a serious fish from a hard water, its a shame what went on with the Cemex waters. Good luck for this season fella

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
That must of been one of your top fishing moments mate a serious fish from a hard water, its a shame what went on with the Cemex waters. Good luck for this season fella

Indeed it was - almost 2 blank years and that one was the first bite!