Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

a2ruedas

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
May 18, 2013
Kingswood, Bristol
Plenty of sailing to do down here on the Isle of Wight... Cowes week looms and paintball will have to wait when it gets here ;-)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I teach Taekwondo one night a week to kids and adults.

I like flying RC Quadcopters, have a nice DJI Phantom with a GoPro hero 3 attached.

Paintball's not even a hobby for me anymore, since we opened a site it's all work work work. Need to get playing again, it's been over a year since I had a game, over 2 years since I played a tournament :(

Reactions: PBWill

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Video games (mostly console, occasional PC), watch a lot of movies and because I've got an good mate who recently started working at their HQ I've found myself being pulled back into GW after a long absence.

Started a new job last year which has been a considerable challenge so I've spent a lot of time outside work doing job related reading and learning how to program all over again.

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Have delusions of being a surfer, even though I am well and truly land-locked.

I do a lot of running nowadays, done a couple of half-marathons and several 10ks and looking to do my first full marathon in October/November. I'm only just getting back into paintball now that I am all grown up with a real job and stuff, but I feel fitter than I ever did when I was first playing, so hope that'll help the return!

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
From the bottom:

From the top:

What I did it on:

I also dabble in photography and one particular game called Wargame. (European escalation and airland battle.)

Last edited: