Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
I'm VERY seriously into fishing, mainly for carp, but also a bit of every branch of the sport. Even written chapters for a few books on carp fishing history.
I also love a game of cricket, not very talented, but I enjoy an afternoon in the sun bowling offbreaks.
Once used to enjoy a bit of Scuba too, but it got too expensive to have so many pastimes...

nice carp;) where abouts do you fish?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
That's from a few years back (2006). Mary's Mate at 42-4 from Wraysbury 1 - sadly, I no longer have (legal) access to there..
Currently fishing a private syndicate lake near Reading and will be having a little go at Black park in Slough and the Thames

Sayers

Nov 4, 2012
That's from a few years back (2006). Mary's Mate at 42-4 from Wraysbury 1 - sadly, I no longer have (legal) access to there..
Currently fishing a private syndicate lake near Reading and will be having a little go at Black park in Slough and the Thames
Nice one mate, ive never really fished soley for carp but i might give it ago sometime:)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Bloody good fun, so long as you can avoid some of the idiots it sadly seems to attract nowadays...

Reactions: Sayers

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Hobbies:

Road Cycling, Playing Planetside 2 mainly. I also like to tinker... a lot, with JAP car's and making interesting electronic devices for all manner of uses.

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
TAGB, got my black a few months ago, along with a nice new suit, so ive got my club, white and black suit. i used to do alot of sparring in compotions, at the linconshire and midlands, and the british and welsh :p obut it this way, a cabinet full of silverware

Will

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Good for you, keep at it :)

I'm WTF, got my 2nd Dan about 13 years ago and decided I would stick there for a while. Realised that if I'd continued training non stop I'd have been going for 5th Dan master this year :(

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Damn! My instructors a 4th dan, took him about 20 or so years to get it! it took me 5 years to get it, got knee problems, i couldnt walk up the stairs without struggling for a year, was a pain in the anus! still are problemtic as hell, but balling is just too awesome

Will