Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hobbies other than paintball...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Diving??

I love it, only been a few times but would love to go get the whole advanced open water thing.

Sold all my kit when the dive buddy turned out to be a psycho. Long story. Left me underwater on my first night dive, tide turned unexpectedly and he f*cked off in the darkness, me with 2 dives under my belt :(

Still, got out, lived to tell the tale.

Reactions: CraigofScotland

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Diving??

I love it, only been a few times but would love to go get the whole advanced open water thing.

Sold all my kit when the dive buddy turned out to be a psycho. Long story. Left me underwater on my first night dive, tide turned unexpectedly and he f*cked off in the darkness, me with 2 dives under my belt :(

Still, got out, lived to tell the tale.

Good you didnt die. Ive been left on a few dives, mainly cause the visibilty around the wrecks on the clyde is crap . . . about 30cm at times :eek:

Im only 108 dives in but with my shiney twinset I can go deeper for longer yay :D Going diving after work tomorrow, go visit me some conger eels.

Reactions: Dusty

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Good you didnt die. Ive been left on a few dives, mainly cause the visibilty around the wrecks on the clyde is crap . . . about 30cm at times :eek:

Im only 108 dives in but with my shiney twinset I can go deeper for longer yay :D Going diving after work tomorrow, go visit me some conger eels.

Yes, not dying is always a bonus :D

Reactions: CraigofScotland

Lighthouse

Jul 24, 2013
Football
Badminton
RC car racing
Skiing
Drinking Lager

That and PB is pretty much me in a nutshell.

Dec 25, 2012
Gloucestershire
I love working with animals (am on a placement at a wildlife park in south wales atm and get to feed and look after them all :) ), also singing, musical theatre, baking and gaming (lots and lots of gaming!) :D